Friday, August 10, 2007

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND ACCESS BANK SHARES

Access Bank is currently doing its public offer and I feel it will be very nice if I tell you what I feel about it.If you are a regular reader of this blog you would have learnt under 'stockpicking tips'why you should buy Access Bank shares.In case you have not,let me tell you some of the reasons why I believe that Access Bank shares will make you rich:
1)Owner management
2)Access bank has a proactive and aggressive management that will continue to surpasss the expectations of shareholders and all other stakeholders.
3)The offer price is at a discount.The price after the public offer cannot be less than N25.
Be wise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Ireti for this wonderful expose on stock market, i just got your blog info on Deoluakinyemi website today and i decided to check it out infact, henceforth i willalways look forward to reading from you, cheers

David said...

Nice blog.

Keep up the gud wuk!.

Cheers!

http://www.freelancez.blogspot.com